Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Howdy pards

  • paul manzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Tyler-

            Do you know who from the Stonewall Brigade might be going?  I am in the 2nd Va. Co. E, which is part of the Stonewall Brigade, and I have not heard anything about other members going to Borderlands.  I live about 30 min. away, and usually go as a "tuneup" event.  Let me know, OK?

      Paul Manzo
      www.stonewallbrigade.com

      Ask I Might Tell You <pvt_dirty@...> wrote:

      Its great to see the northern campaigners are finally getting
      together. Its just in time im moving back from NC this april.
      Anyways the boys of the Give em hell mess will be looking forward to
      Borderlands. And just wondering are any of you planning on Bowdin
      Maine tactical? Im trying to get a some of my guys to go. Also for
      confederate at Borderlands ive talk to the Stonwall Birgade they
      might have some guys who will go. Im willing to go CS for the event
      so both sides will have some good impressions on it.
      See ya soon your pard
      Tyler Goodrich

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Tyler Godrich
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005

        Howdy pard
         Not real sure i talked to Jerry stiles about it he said there was some guys around that area that might be interested. Ill see what i can do about the CS part of the event. IF you want to go let me know and if you have anymore 2E guys or anyother good campaigner CS let me know.
        Your pard
         Tyler Goodrich

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Tyler-
           Thanks for the reply....  Jerry is the commander of 2E, which is the unit I'm in.  Man, how cool would it be to have The Shocker Mess at Borderlands!  I'll talk to Jerry.  It would be great to have some good Confederates there for a change.

          Regards,
          Paul Manzo
          www.stonewallbrigade.com

          Tyler Godrich <pvt_dirty@...> wrote:

[...]