Confederates

  • LT Jiggy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Havnt heard anything in awhile and thought I would bump the thread.
      Was thinking of spending some time going gray and wanted to get in
      contact with someone on get something going.
    • paul manzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        What unit were you thinking of portraying?   Having a Western Federal / AOT  scenario would be an interesting change.........

        Paul