RE: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro Vermont Event update

  • Minsinger
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2005

      Dear Rob

      I am afraid the family purchased tickets for the NH Highland games for that weekend and Chris is always very interested in going since he not only bugles but plays the bagpipes as well

      I think we are only going Saturday so perhaps we could sign on for Saturday night Sunday if that  works for you??? I will need to check with Chris if that would be OK

      Doc Minsinger

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2005
        Doc,

        I don't think anyone will have a problem with that. The overnight picket will be going on Sat evening and will be well worth your trip. Get those registrations in!

        Hope you can make it.

        YOS
        Rob