Marlboro Registrations

  • Pvt.R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Greetings all,

      Just a quick update... The confederate staging and parking area's have been cleared out today. There was also a nice surprise for the Federals added this afternoon.

      Although the deadline for registration was set for Sept 15th I have only rec'd 4 registrations back out of nearly 45 that pre-registered so far.

      Guys.... I really need to start getting your commitments in. In addition to planning and purchasing rations and insurance I need to have a better idea of attendance so we can finish selecting the NCO structure. If we wait until the last min. on this then the event is going to suffer.

      I don't mean to nag but nearly everyone complains that the mainstream events are farby and the good events are too far to travel. So let's get behind this and "Git er done"

      Hope all is well and we look forward to seeing you all in the field.

      R.C.Tarbox