Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] *Marlboro VT Campaign Update

  • ltpete@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2005

      Rob:

      Thanks...Oh, yea, I never downloaded the site to register...can you send me the link?

      Thanks,

      Pete

      -------------- Original message from "Pvt.R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...>: --------------

      Nope, Confederate is good Pete..

      Rob

      ltpete@... wrote:

      Rob:

      Most of the messages for the N.E. Campaigners made it seem like there was a push for the group to go Confederate, for this one, so that's what I figured I'd be. However, if there is a need to balance things out, I can go blue...

      Pete