Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] *Marlboro VT Campaign Update

  • Pvt.R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2005
      Nope, Confederate is good Pete..

      Rob

      ltpete@... wrote:

      Rob:

      Most of the messages for the N.E. Campaigners made it seem like there was a push for the group to go Confederate, for this one, so that's what I figured I'd be. However, if there is a need to balance things out, I can go blue...

      Pete

    • ltpete@att.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2005

        Rob:

        Thanks...Oh, yea, I never downloaded the site to register...can you send me the link?

        Thanks,

        Pete

        -------------- Original message from "Pvt.R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...>: --------------