Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro Vermont Event update

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005

      Guys,

           I just wanted to throw in a pitch for this event.  I talked to Rob Tarbox last week and he has some great ideas for this one, including some great scenarios, and some neat ration ideas.  Registration is coming along well from what he told me, and there is space for plenty more.  He even informed me that there may well be space for some more Federals!  Get yourself registered for this one so you don't miss a good time.

           In a different note, Liberty was a lot of fun this weekend.  There were 13 guys from the CR, the Living History Guild, and the Slocum's Avengers on site to dig, chop and construct some fearson earthworks.  Caleb Horton went ballistic constructing some nasty looking frise and the rest of the gang built a great snarl of abatis beyond deepening the trenches and raising the headlogs etc.  If you weren't there, you missed a fun time!

    • caleb horton
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
        Unfortunetly, no one got impailed by my frise's, but
        it was still a blast. Tom if you could possibly send
        me some information about the vermont event and
        registration i'd be happy to go.

        caleb

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Pvt.R.C.Tarbox
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2005
          Tom,

          Did you recieve the registration word file? It just occurred to me that your email is not on my list. Sorry about that.. Will add you to the list..

          Rob

          Tom Craig <tom-craig@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Minsinger
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 5, 2005

            Dear Rob

            I am afraid the family purchased tickets for the NH Highland games for that weekend and Chris is always very interested in going since he not only bugles but plays the bagpipes as well

            I think we are only going Saturday so perhaps we could sign on for Saturday night Sunday if that  works for you??? I will need to check with Chris if that would be OK

            Doc Minsinger

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 5, 2005
              Doc,

              I don't think anyone will have a problem with that. The overnight picket will be going on Sat evening and will be well worth your trip. Get those registrations in!

              Hope you can make it.

              YOS
              Rob