[NewEnglandCampaigners] Borderlands

    Message 1 of 54 , May 26, 2005

      Hi All,

         I just wanted to remind everyone that pre-registration for Borderlands closes tomorrow.  There is still time to send it in if you go to the website and register online.  At this point we have over 50 guys registered for the campaigner effort.  We will certainly have an awesome time!

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19 8:22 AM
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.