Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] tom-craig@sbcglobal.net

    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2005
      Scott,
         Thanks for the info!  Make sure that you get the numbers to me as soon as possible, and that I get the money for the rations.  I sound like a broken record to everyone, but the sooner we get folks registered, the better it will be.
          As for rank structure I will keep you posted as it develops.  I won't be able to confirm any rank until we have a good handle on who will be joining us for the weekend.  Thank you for being flexible!
         Unfortunately I won't be at Bowdoin this weekend.  That would make 4 events in 5 weekends, and I REALLY need to finish my grad school term paper this weekend so I can focus on fun stuff like the CW!  Good luck to all who are going.  Please let us know how it goes so if it is good we can make plans for next year!

      SUNNYNOOK4@... wrote:
      Tom,

      I know we've sent a check in for this (according to our treasurer), but didn't see our unit listed on the website...  Will try to track down numbers for you from our unit.  Meeting on the 22nd so will have definites for you by then.

      Not sure what you need as far as rank structure... Have myself and one other Sgt and 1 Cpl coming...  let me know if we need to take the stripes off or not... (my diamond tucks under neatly - and quickly!)...  Are you guys going to Bowdoin this weekend?  Will be there for Saturday anyways...  Have a great week!

      YOS,
      Scott Sleeper
      1stSgt, 6thNHVI
    • SUNNYNOOK4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2005
        No problem Tom...

        How much is needed for rations???
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2005
          All,
             I need $10 for every man falling in with the company.  That money will be used to purchase rations, and any extra money will be refunded at the event.  You can send me a check, or use Paypal.  If you're sending a check, send it to:
          Tom Craig
          95 Holley Place
          Torrington, CT, 06790

          Thanks,