Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Brickhouse

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2012
      I'd go if I wasn't already committed elsewhere. I'm now based out of the mid-Hudson. Nice to see you back in action, Cap'n.

      Will Tatum

      On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM, rostranor <bgbrother@...> wrote:

      Gents,
      If anyone is still alive out there, I'm sending a message to Garcia. I will be going to Brickhouse at the end of the month. Its in New York, they have a pretty good tactical. Anyone interested in coming along and forming an akward squad?

      Tom Gingras