6th NH has a new Website

  • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      Greetings all, wanted to pass this onto you. Our website has been changed and is now

      Thought I would pass it on,

      YOS

      R.C.Tarbox

    • Joseph Eversole
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        Rob,

        Would you mind terribly if we put a hyperlink up on the 28th Mass website directly to Walter's Memorial page?  Todd asked that I do it, but I don't like to add links directly to pages within a web without the webmaster's permission.

        Regards,

        Joe "Diggah" Eversole