Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] RTM Registration

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2010
      You'll know me soon enough, Mike. Now for the rest of your swamp yankees, it is past time to get it in gear. You want those smug New Yorkers and the Buck-tailed-and-toothed Pennsyltuckians to be laughing at Old New  England all weekend long?

      All For The Union!
      Will

      On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Michael Jolin <yankri@...> wrote:

      Will,

      I don't know you but I'm with you.  Sent in my registration last week.  Hooah! Or is it huzzah?  Or hurrah?  Eh, who gives a hoot, I'm in!

      Mike Jolin

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
        OK Will, if I'm going twice then it looks like it will be me and you.  The clock is ticking

             Where the hell are you? I thought I'd be one of the last to register, but instead find we only have three guys (Bob Firth has been counted twice). Let's show them some New England fervor! Get your asses in gear! That means you, too, oh Captain My Captain. The clock is running down on this one, and I don't want to end up amalgamated with some other company.

        Will

      • Shane Kindred
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010

           Pards,

             Unless something changes dramatically in the next week, I'll be unable to attend RTM.  If someone from Maine is going who needs someone to help with gas and tolls, then it's possible, but otherwise I'll have to sit this one out.  Until business picks up, I just don't dare spend the money on hobby stuff.

             respects,

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2010
            Hey All,
               I hate to keep sounding like a broken record, but we need to get moving forward on registrations.  I know that folks have a lot of real world issues that are holding them back on registering, but I also know there aren't a whole heck of a lot of events out there this season.
               This event will offer us a chance to field a company of men from New England.  It's a chance to all come together for once and to see what we can do.  The event will feature a ration issue, a fence made for us to destroy, some neat scenarios that have been planned out, some good interaction with the public, a good sized picket experience, and then some.  Get signed on and lets get this thing in gear!
               If you've got any questions, please let me know.

            OK Will, if I'm going twice then it looks like it will be me and you.  The clock is ticking

                 Where the hell are you? I thought I'd be one of the last to register, but instead find we only have three guys (Bob Firth has been counted twice). Let's show them some New England fervor! Get your asses in gear! That means you, too, oh Captain My Captain. The clock is running down on this one, and I don't want to end up amalgamated with some other company.

            Will

          • themardigoat
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
              Hey All,
              I hope you are enjoying your summer. The RTM event will be here before we know it, and we still have a way to go to get a company together. We need to get folks registered so that we can work on putting together the company structure etc! If you haven't done so already, please get off your butt and register!