Bowdoin Maine

  • Ask I Might Tell You
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      Howdy pard
      Just wanting to know who is planning on attending Bowdoin Maine the
      14th and 15th. Any suggestions of where the campaigners should be and
      if we are doing Federal or Confederate impression. Would like to get a
      count on how many are going to see what size campaigner mess we have
      going.
      Email me at pvt_dirty@... if you are going.
      Your pard
      Tyler Goodrich
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        Tyler,
           Glad to see some folks getting out and getting active!  I am not sure how many of us are going to Bowdoin as many of the guys on this list are going to McDowell this weekend.  McDowell will make my third event in four weekends, so I need to take a short break after this to get B-lands organized.
           Good luck,
             Tom

        Ask I Might Tell You <pvt_dirty@...> wrote:
        Howdy pard
        Just wanting to know who is planning on attending Bowdoin Maine the
        14th and 15th. Any suggestions of where the campaigners should be and
        if we are doing Federal or Confederate impression. Would like to get a
        count on how many are going to see what size campaigner mess we have
        going.
        Email me at pvt_dirty@... if you are going.
        Your pard
        Tyler Goodrich

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • tyler goodrich
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Howdy pard,
          I understand i wasn't sure i was going but the wife gave the ok . I hope Mcdowell if fun for ya wanted to go but didn't feel like driven back that way just yet. I wish you all a good weekend.
          What do you think about the Preservation march. Late june to soon of a date i might push it back to the fall to get more guys in on it. I would like to do a CS impression for it.
          Maybe talk it up with your guys ill see what i can draw up for it.

          Borederlands how should we register me and the pops are going maybe some others from up here not sure.
          Thanks
          Your pard
          Tyler Goodrich

          Tom Craig <tom-craig@...> wrote:
[...]