Return to Bull Run

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
      Hey all out there in the land of lobsters and granite!  Return to Manassas is coming up quick, and the command staff of our adjunct are getting anxious about figuring out numbers etc.

      I've been told that some of you have registered for the event through the regular registration for the event.  If you have registered for the event already, or if you are planning to soon, please let me know so I can pass up a head count.  You can either email here on the list, or send me an email offline at: tom.craig@...

    • Will Tatum
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
        What time are folks expected to show up on Friday? If Caleb Horton registers, I suppose I will too.

        Tatum
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 26, 2010
          Will,
             I haven't heard a detail on arrival time, but I will check into that and let you know.  I don't think there is a ton going on Friday evening, but I know we will be doing some marching and such.

          Caleb tells me he's going, so I guess you better sign up...and that goes for the rest of you too!