Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Hello

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2010
      Welcome aboard Paul!

      There are some great folks on this list who will be happy to help you out.  There are guys from a variety of units on here, and several of us who are more or less independents who fall in together at events.

      Sadly there are limited opportunities for better events up this way, but people on this list have come together to put together campaigner opportunities at local events, and are working this year on putting together a New England company for the Return to Manassas event this summer.

      If you've got any questions, feel free to ask.
      tom.craig@...