Rutland VT living History April 30th May 1st

  • Ask I Might Tell You
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Howdy pard
      will be going to Rutland this weekend for a time line living history
      Any campaigners interested let me know I will be going Confederate to
      the event think ill be the only one if any others out there have CS
      impression come along time to be there will be 9:00 am Main street
      park Rutland VT. Mid to early war CS impressions

      Tactical with the 2nd VT might be next weekend same place as drill but
      not a definate. I will be test for a postal exam Sat morning but will
      be going in the afternoon.
      Any interest for both events let me know.
      Your pard
      Tyler Goodrich