Return to Bull Run

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11 5:57 PM
      Hey all,
          Things have been dead here on this listm but it is time to get moving into gear.  There was a great bunch on enthusiasm back in the winter about the RTM (or Return to Bull Run as I like to call it) event, and we signed ourselves up for a collective company at the event's Potomac Legion adjunct.

         Now it's high time that we get our registrations in for the event and get our planning underway.  Bill Birney and Joe Bordanaro among others have been working hard to bring some special scenarios and surprises to the table and we need to show them that we are serious.

         I've been laboring away at my Master's thesis, which has kept me pretty focused away from things CW, but I know that there are plenty of you itchin' to get going with the 2010 season.  Sooooo, let's get some discussion going about what we're going to do at the event, and let's get folks registered!

    • Michael Jolin
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11 6:50 PM
        All systems are go right now for me.  I'll reconfirm with Household 6 but I look forward to getting out there again.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2010
          Hey Gents,

             The time has come to get serious about registering for Return to Bull Run (aka Return to Manassas-RTM).  The early registration discount ends on June 1st, and after that the cost ramps up to $30.  The command staff for our adjunct is really eager to get registrations in so they can start getting a handle on what they need to do to get organized and provide rations for all who are coming.
             If you aren't aware, the adjunct team has been working pretty hard to pull this thing together.  Guys are coming from across the country to take part in this thing, including guys from WI to GA.  Skip Owens of the Southern Guard has signed on to lead the whole thing, so you can gather that the standards will be enforced and that it won't be some silly farbtastic experience.
              We committed to raising a company of good men from New England, and now is the time to get our collective act in gear and make it happen so we can start planning for ourselves and work on raising the best company that we can get.
             Registration links can be found on the website of the 5th NH, as well as the Potomac Legion.  Get signed up!  The first guy to get 15 of his authentically minded friends to sign up gets two home made pies at the event, and a bottle of brandy to go with it!
          All for the Union,

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
            Hey all out there in the land of lobsters and granite!  Return to Manassas is coming up quick, and the command staff of our adjunct are getting anxious about figuring out numbers etc.

            I've been told that some of you have registered for the event through the regular registration for the event.  If you have registered for the event already, or if you are planning to soon, please let me know so I can pass up a head count.  You can either email here on the list, or send me an email offline at: tom.craig@...

          • Will Tatum
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
              What time are folks expected to show up on Friday? If Caleb Horton registers, I suppose I will too.

              Tatum
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 26, 2010
                Will,
                   I haven't heard a detail on arrival time, but I will check into that and let you know.  I don't think there is a ton going on Friday evening, but I know we will be doing some marching and such.

                Caleb tells me he's going, so I guess you better sign up...and that goes for the rest of you too!