Return to Bull Run Yahoo Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hey All,
         I wanted to make you all aware that the Return to Bull Run (aka Return to Manassas or RTM for short) Yahoo group is now open to all interested parties.  You can find the link for it here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/26thNYatReturnToManassas/  There is some stuff posted there now, and there is plenty more to come.
         Oh yeah, don't forget to keep telling your pards that we're raising a company.  Some more nifty details will be out by the end of the month!