Roster

  • rostranor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      Gentlemen,
      This is what I am tracking right now for a possible roster for the event from comments made here in the board. Our hat is officially in the ring now to raise a company and from the looks of things are are looking pretty good. I'm impressed as well with the interast so spread the words to those hiding in the back. Please post correction if I have misread your intentions from the posts.

      Last Name First Name
      Avrill Marc
      Boynton Matt
      Boynton Mark
      Craig Tom
      Firth Bob
      Gingras Thomas
      Grandchamp Rob
      Horton Caleb
      Kindred Tim
      Lilley Frank
      Lolyd Johnny
      McCormick Mark
      McIntyre Ryan
      Rousseau Tom
      Tatum Will
      Worsham Dave

      Possibles
      Jolin Mike
      Reardon Matt
      Wallace Robert
      Worsham Dave

      Tom Gingras
    • Will Tatum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
        Perhaps it would be good to make a post on the A-C to drum up some more interest? There may be more New England ex-pats around who would like to join up.

        Will

        On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 7:19 AM, rostranor <bgbrother@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Frank and Karen Lilley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
          It would be nice to have some of our NE reb campaigner friends join us and wear the blue, we can teach them how to talk and act like a proper Yankee.

          Frank

          PS I wore the grey for Cross Keys/Port Republic if I can wear the grey you guys can wear the blue.