Bull Run, let's do it!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11 7:23 PM
      Hey all,
         We've had a very solid response from this merry band, so I am going to say that we ought to go ahead with putting a company together for the Bull Run event!  We've got 13 souls who have said they are interested, and this far out I think that's enough to get the ball rolling.
         We'll have to work on command structure and such down the line.  Unless someone else is eager to do it I will have Joe B. list me as the contact person for the New England company.  Tell your friends to pile on and let's raise a proper Yankee company!