Leaving the Hobby- sort of

  • rgrandchamp40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      Fellas,

      Not having much time for this any more, between writing, work, looking for work, and finishing grad school, I am reluctantly leaving part of the hobby, and just going off occasionally with the 5th NH. Anyway, I have a good assortment of CS stuff I need to get rid of. This is not some Nigerian Oil Ripoff or some nonsense, just some good honest gear, hardcore stuff. I know times are tough, been there myself, so I am going to ask that you simply offer what you think is fair- we all know what this stuff goes for. Please write to me direct at rgrandchamp40@...

      1. Missouri Boot and Shoe Enfield Cartridge Box, black leather strap, 50 round tin, white buff closure. Nice piece, used once at Woodbury.

      2. MO Boot and Shoe CS Bayonet Scabbard- Lead finial. Will fit Enfield or Springfield. Used once

      3. Tim Allen Size 7 3/8 brown felt pork pie hat- never worn.

      4. Officers crimson silk sash- Federal

      5. Mess gear kit- OSV mess pan, cup, utensils

      6. Size 42 CSA Communtation Jacket, 19th cn buttons, piped black, hand details.

      7. Pair of Size 36 Daley blue jean trousers, CSA. These were bought in 06, when Daley was still good. Never worn.

      I will gladly hand deliver to anyone living within a commute of Providence.

      Rob Grandchamp
      Co. A, 5th NH