Chase Farm First Call

  • rgrandchamp40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009
      Pards,

      We are about a month out of Chase Farm, in Lincoln, RI. I am writing a post to get the chain started as to who is organizing companies, etc. I am based here in Rhode Island and can do logistical work, scope the site, anything that is needed. I have been to this event since 2002, it is usually a descent time. Just trying to get some interest in coming to RI this fall.

      Rob Grandchamp
      CO. H, 7th RI Vols
      CO. A, 5th NH Vols.