Woodbury, CT

  • David Worsham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      I realize this is a bit last minute, but are there any campaigner units attending the Woodbury, CT event on August 14-16 that wouldn't mind an extra private falling in with them?

      David Worsham
    • Tom Backus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
        3rd Arkansas Co. H will be there. We will however be almalgamating with our more mainstream sister unit 3rd Ark Co. A... it's a long story. We will have our own campaign camp and cooking area. I understand that this may no appeal too much but be more than happy to have you along.

        Sincerely
        Tom Backus
        3rd Arkansas Co. H

        --- In NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com, "David Worsham" <gloryisasilentthing@...> wrote:

        > I realize this is a bit last minute, but are there any campaigner units attending the Woodbury, CT event on August 14-16 that wouldn't mind an extra private falling in with them?
        >
        > David Worsham

      • Gordon Markiewicz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
          The 5th Virginia, Co. D will be there. Contact me for more details.

          Gordon Markiewicz
          uhlan53@...

          To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
          From: gloryisasilentthing@...
          Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:01:13 +0000
          Subject: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Woodbury, CT

          I realize this is a bit last minute, but are there any campaigner units attending the Woodbury, CT event on August 14-16 that wouldn't mind an extra private falling in with them?

          David Worsham

          NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.