Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] September

  • Michael Jolin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
      Rob,

      I haven't heard anything but I'll be out of pocket regardless as it is the WWII event at Odessa, NY, that same weekend. Too bad because I live 15 minutes from there and play golf at the course that abuts the farm...

      Mike

      Is anyone forming a company, US or CS for Chase Farm in September?

    • Todd Bryda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2009
        My boys and I will be there.

        Todd Bryda