Looking for those that do Civil War Native impressions...

  • ravenstail
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Howdy,

      My name is John Santos. I have an interest in the trans mississippi theater of the war and the involvement of Native folks in it..My primary interest is in the Delaware. I have a simple kit assembled (sack coat, hat, trousers, shirt,) and wanted to see if there are any units out there that are doing this sort of portrayal?.... Would I get a lot of static for showing up at an event...? Just testing the waters..Inout appreciated and welcomed---Thanks