Norlands Etc

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Marc,
         Thanks for posting the info.  I haven't seen any chatter on here in a little while, and I am wondering what you all are thinking about events this season.  There is precious little on anyone's schedule, and what there is isn't always super exciting.
         Does anyone have any events that your unit is doing locally that might interest the rest of us on here?  Are any of you making a big push for an event down south that we ought to know about?  I know a couple people on this list are already in transit for Into the Piney Woods, but for the rest of us, what's next?