Anyone need an OR

  • rgrandchamp40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      All,

      As many of you are aware I am a Civil War author. I am in the process of moving to a new flat, but have a bit of a problem. Several years ago I retrieved a nearly complete set of the OR- Official Records War of the Rebellion- the standard source for writing about the war. These came out of  GAR Hall in Rehoboth, MA. I used these books to write six of my works. Unfortunately, in the process of downsizing, I cannot take the books with me. These are original, OR's from the 1880's. I am looking for someone to take them off my hand. At this time, I will take whatever is offered, and will even hand deliver them to anyone within 50 miles of Providence. A great set of original CW books for the  historian. Please contact me  at rgrandchamp40@...

      Again, I just need to get rid of these to move, so ANY OFFERS will be most humbly taken up upon.

      Respectfully,

      Rob Grandchamp
      Co. A, 5th NH Vols.

    • bgbrother@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        As a member of a Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War in central Mass we may want them for our archives. However, we may not be able to meet the going rate.