Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Borderlands Plan

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2008
      Settle up? Is there an event fee? Due to some developments today, I may not be able to make it. If I do, I'll probably roll in mid-morning on Saturday. I've hit crunch time on my dissertation, with job application deadlines looming in October, so I can't afford to take too much (and maybe no) time off. Sorry if that offends.

      Yours in The Cause,
      Will

      On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Tom Craig <tom.craig@...> wrote:

      Hey All,
          For those of you who have told me that you are coming CS:
      1) I am going to send your name up to Matt Burbank (event host) for registration.  If you are already registered, don't worry about it.  If not, you can settle up at registration

      2) If you could give me an idea of your arrival time/day, that would be great.  I should be onsite between 2-6PM Friday, although probably closer to 6.

      3) The CS folks are going to camped in the upper field (near the mansion).  Let's meet up in the sparsely treed area, next to the gravel road that runs to the public bathroom.  We likely won't camp there (unless no one else is there) but it will be close to where we will camp.  If you are going to come in after 6 on Friday night, shoot me a line so we will know to look for you to steer you to camp.

      That's it for now.
      Tom

    • Bryan Stefancyk
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2008
        Will,
        Hope you can work something out so you can at least make part of the weekend.
        Bryan

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
          Tom, Caleb, & all:

          I hate to be a "party pooper" but unfortunately something came up as of this morning and I no longer will be attending the event. I hope this does not throw too much of a wrench in the works and mess up the CS effort. I was really looking forward to dusting of my CS duds and coming out for a fun weekend. Anyways, I hope this CS campaigner stuff can continue and maybe for an event next season we can organize an "all up" effort for it.

          Sorry guys, and all the best,

          Bryan Stefancyk

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
            Tom,
              Due to working late Sat. night, I'll be in at about first light on Sunday morning.  I'll be with the old 2nd SC guys. Are they going in with the general CS effort?  I just need to know where to find you folks when I get there.

            Paul Manzo
            2nd Va. Co.E  Stonewall Brigade
            the Shocker Mess

            34th Va. N-SSA

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 12, 2008
              Paul,
                 As far as I know, Sunday morning (after 8 AM at least) should find everyone back in the main camp.

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 12, 2008
                Tom,
                 If I end up sneaking out there for part of the weekend what comapny name are you guys going by? if I need to ask around.