Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Borderlands

  • Bryan Stefancyk
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 6, 2008
      Sorry below meant to say: "so why don't we just do what Tom Craig suggested originally and do a generic 63 ANV impression."
      Sorry for the typo,
      Bryan Stefancyk

      From: Will Tatum <albemarle@gmail. com>
      To: NewEnglandCampaigne rs@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 9:33 PM

      Hi Guys,
            I'm new to this list- my name is Will Tatum, and I've been doing ACW off and on since Payne's Farm in '05. I got started in Rev War back in 2000, but am shifting forward to do ACW full-time now. Caleb informed me about this list and I'm looking forward to meeting fellow campaigners in New England. If we're doing the 26th NC, shouldn't we be in North Carolina issue jackets? Is there a website for the event, or at least a schedule of activities? I don't know if I'll be able to attend for the whole thing (I definitely won't be arriving before Saturday morning), but it sounds like a good opportunity to get out and about.

      Yours in The Cause,
      Will

      On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Tom Craig <tom.craig@ymail. com> wrote:
      Sounds capital Rob!

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19, 2008
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.