Charles Bay did neck/mouthpiece modifications for many years. I'm not sure if they are still out there but it is worth looking into,firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also consider modification rather than replacement of the neck. Look in the files section of this group under "Bundy neck modification" for one waymarkandrewthiel
Hi Gary, I do know David, but I haven't met Miles Smith yet. I'd would very much like his info because I have a sticky low D rod that no one has been able tocsweedy
A NON-MODERATED group, featuring general and informal discussion of bass clarinet related topics.
Have fun and keep it nice. Please NO ABUSE!
Brought to you by Walter Grabner and www.clarinetxpress.com
- Jul 27, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.