That stand is so well designed! 600 grams is only 1.3 lbs. That's a lot lighter than my current 6.2lb M&K black stand. I would need a different carryrubinken
The Wiseman carbon fiber case is the way to go. Yes, it's expensive, but definitely a worthwhile investment, especially if you frequently carry and especiallynerokerr
Thanks for your suggestions and convenient links. Those Wiseman cases look great, but they're quite expensive. I learned what a Basset horn was based on yourrubinken
A NON-MODERATED group, featuring general and informal discussion of bass clarinet related topics.
Have fun and keep it nice. Please NO ABUSE!
Brought to you by Walter Grabner and www.clarinetxpress.com
- Jul 27, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.