Walter Grabner at ClarinetFest!

  • grabnerwg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012
      We hope to see you at ClarinetFest in Lincoln, Nebraska! Please stop
      by the booth and say hello.

      For the first time at ClarinetFest, we will be offering Personally
      Selected Buffet Clarinets as well as our World Class Clarinet
      Mouthpieces. If you are looking for a new clarinet please come by and
      take a peek at our collection.

      We will also be premiering my new soprano clarinet mouthpiece! Please
      stop by and give it a try. We need your opinion.

      Walter
      www.clarinetxpress.com