***Thought & Humor*** 1.2.7 Happy New Year!!!

  • ***Professor Howdy***
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      {Two UNC Grads}

      A couple of UNC grads in a pickup truck drive
      into a lumberyard.

      One of the men walks in the office and says...

      *See what happened:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {Breakfast}

      I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
      So I ordered...

      *See what happened:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {Trivial Test}

      1) Why is tennis scored 15, 30, 40 rather than the more
      traditional 1 point, 2 points, 3 points of offer sports?

      2) What is the unusual state gem of Washington?

      3) How high was the 1,340 foot long wall that gave New York's
      Wall Street its name?

      4) On which holiday are the greatest number of collect calls
      generally made in the United States?

      5) How did the Red Sea get its name?

      6) What city is the southernmost national capital in the world?

      7) Split is an important seaport-in what European country?

      8) What is the name of the evergreen shrub from which we get
      capers?

      9) What is the largest fruit crop on earth?

      *Answers:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {Gold Miner Game}

      Gold Miner is one of those simple yet addicting games.
      You're an old gold miner equipped with a claw. Use the
      claw to dig deep and grab big nuggets of gold.

      Gather enough gold nuggets and money bags equal to
      the target amount of money before time runs out. Grab
      dynamite and strength power-ups to aid you. In between
      levels you can buy items that will help you out.

      How far can you go?

      *Play game:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {Howdy (left) On Interview}

      *See picture:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {Tuesday's Riddles}

      1) No matter how little or how much you use me,
      you change me every month. What am I?

      2) Howdy was out walking one day. He met his father-in-law's
      only daughter's mother-in-law. What did Howdy call her?

      3) What is unusual about the following verse???

      A jovial swain may rack his brain,
      and tax his fancy’s might,
      To quiz in vain, for ’tis most plain,
      That what I say is right.

      *Answers:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {UNC Basketball}

      The UNC basketball team was placed in a remedial English class.
      The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes
      after a sentence?" All of the players raised their hands...

      *See what happened:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {To The Greatest Generation}

      *See pictures & music:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      {B-29 Superfortress}

      Dedicated to the Greatest Generation!!!

      *See video:
      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      *************************************

      Do you need even more humor in your life???

      http://unc-professor.blogspot.com/

      Great Thought, Riddles, Videos
      & Award Winning Humor w/o
      commercial advertisements...