***Thought & Humor*** - Please Forward - July 1, 2005 - Happy Birthday USA

  • Howdy Your-Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:46 AM
      PARTY QUIZ

      1) I just sit here, watching the time pass me by;
      The strange thing is I don't have any eyes.
      Sometimes I have a mustache with uneven sides;
      Other times I have a pulse that almost never dies.
      Sometimes I have a face, but no emotion shows;
      But numerous expression always from me flows.
      Sometimes I'm bounded to somebody's arm;
      Other times I bring the day by alarm.
      People refer to me almost every day;
      And I wouldn't have it any other way.
      What Am I?

      2) What is bigger when it is put upside down?

      3) Five hundred begins it
      Five hundred ends it
      Five in the middle is seen
      The first of all letters and the first of all numbers find
      their places in between.

          <<<Answers: HERE>>>

                  http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/

      Unsubscribe instructions BELOW - at end (who would want to???).

      ***********************

      Q: What do you call a fish with no eyes?
                                    Answer:  http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/

      ***********************

      Check out this Blog:

      http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/

      Updated frequently!!!

      ************************

      Four important things to KNOW:

      1) For ALL (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus,
      Buddhist, Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist,
      Brazilians, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc.) have sinned
      & fall short of the glory of God.

      2) For the wages of above (see #1) are DEATH (Hell, eternal
      separation from God, & damnation) but the Gift (free & at
      no charge to you) of God  (Creator, Jehovah, & Trinity) is
      Eternal Life (Heaven) through (in union with) Jesus Christ
      (God, Lord, 2nd Person of The Trinity, Messiah, Prince of
      Peace & Savior of the World).

      3) For God so greatly loved & dearly prized the world
      (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist,
      Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist, Brazilians,
      Mormons, Methodist, French, etc.) that He even gave up
      His only begotten (unique) Son, that whosoever (anyone,
      anywhere, anytime - while still living) believes  (trust in,
      relies on, clings to, depends completely on) Him shall
      have eternal  (everlasting) life (heaven).

      4) Jesus said: "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, & THE LIFE.
      No one (male/female - American, Muslim, Jew, Catholic,
      Hindu, Buddhist, Asian, Presbyterian, European, Baptist,
      Brazilian, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc. ) comes (arrives)
      to the Father (with GOD in Heaven) EXCEPT BY (through)
      ME (no other name).

      This wonderful loving GOD gives you the choice - - -
      (Rev. 3:20)

      {Please note that church membership, baptism, doing good
      things, etc. are not requirements for becoming a Christian -
      however they are great afterwards!!!}
      Ref:
      http://www.gty.org/IssuesandAnswers/archive/baptism.htm

      Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that
      leads to destruction (Hell, damnation, eternal punishment),
      and many enter through it.  But small is the gate and narrow
      the road that leads to life (Heaven, eternal happiness,
      forever with God), and only a few find it.

           --Matthew 7:13-14

      To find out how you can begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ,
      please visit YOURS FOR LIFE: HOW TO HAVE LIFE'S MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP
      at:
      http://www.yoursforlife.net
      Or, call 1-888-NEED HIM.

      & make poor Howdy Cry:

      (Be sure & scroll down to end of BLOG)

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Try Yahoo! Photomail Beta: Send up to 300 photos in one email!