EDUCATION: SEMINARS: DIGITAL DIRECTORY: Fathom: The Source for Online Learning

  • BradLin000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Fathom: The Source for Online Learning
      http://www.fathom.com/products/course_directory.html

      Fathom's member institutions present their immense
      wealth of knowledge across every area of interest--from
      business to global affairs, from arts to technology.

      Fathom brings you:

      Free online seminars from Fathom's member institutions
      and course partners, offering the best in online education
      from top research institutions.

      Lectures, interviews, articles, performances and exhibits by
      faculty, researchers and curators from our member institutions.
      Reference content spanning all disciplines and fields of study.

      Free Seminar Directory

      Arts and Humanities

      Archaeology (1)
      Cultural Studies (5)
      Film and Media (8)
      Language and Linguistics (1)
      Libraries and Museums (2)
      Literature (1)
      Music (1)

      Business and Economics

      Business Communications (1)
      E-Commerce (1)
      International Business (2)
      Manufacturing and Operations (1)
      Sectors and Industries (1)

      Education

      Childhood Development (1)
      Educational Psychology (1)
      Libraries and Museums (2)

      Global Affairs

      Comparative Political Systems (1)
      Economic Development and Policy (1)
      Environmental Policy (4)
      Globalization (1)
      International Business (2)
      International Law (1)
      International Security (2)

      Health and Medicine

      Environmental Health (5)
      Genetics (4)
      Health and Society (2)
      Public Health (1)
      Women's Health (1)

      History and Society

      Cultural and Social Anthropology (1)
      Gender and Sexuality (1)
      History (5)
      Race and Ethnicity (1)

      Law and Politics

      Criminal Behavior (1)

      Science and Nature

      Astronomy and Astrophysics (2)
      Biology and Biological Sciences (3)
      Botany (1)
      Environmental Science (2)
      History of Science, Technology and Medicine (3)
      Oceanography and Marine Sciences (4)
      Physical Anthropolgy and Evolution (1)
      Science and Society (2)
      Veterinary Science and Zoology (4)

      Technology

      Artificial Intelligence (1)
      Computer Science (1)
      Digital and Online Media (1)
      E-Commerce (1)
      Internet (1)
      Technology and Society (6)

      From the Linda Bee Education Collection of Resources
      From the Linda Bee Directory Collection of Resources
      From the Linda Bee Reference Collection of Resources

      Linda Bee
      Temple Terrace, FL
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Candyman/
      http://www.lifeofflorida.org/

      This person called up and said, "You've got to come
      and take this seminar. It will completely change your
      life in just one weekend." And I said, "Well, I don't want
      to completely change my life this weekend. I've got a
      lot of things to do on Monday.
      - Rick Fields