THE ARTS: MEDIUM: Just Coffee Art

  • BradLin000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Just Coffee Art by Angel & Andy
      http://www.justcoffeeart.com/

      Coffee is an interesting medium to make artwork.

      Andy and Angel have been painting with coffee for several years,
      and have completed hundreds of original artworks. Nearly every
      person who views the work is amazed that the artwork is painted
      entirely in coffee - no additives, 100% pure coffee. People have
      been using coffee as washes for sketches and other shading for
      some time, but this is the one of the first times where a process
      is used to gain very dark hues and ranging to subtle lights by
      using coffee alone. People ask what we do to achieve the darkness,
      all we can say is that it takes a special process and is our secret
      formula.

      Amazing what you can do with the simplist of materials! Sections
      for Nature, Wildlife and Portraits.

      Linda Bee
      Temple Terrace, FL
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Candyman/

      I'm stuck in my family tree & can't get down!