TRANSPORTATION: RAILROAD: RESOURCES: Railroad Data.Com

  • David P. Dillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      TRANSPORTATION: RAILROAD: RESOURCES:
      Railroad Data.Com

      http://www.railroaddata.com/rrlinks/Books/more2.html

      "RailroadData.Com is your ticket to the best railroad sites on the web.
      You'll find over 5,000 railroad links here, sorted by category. New links
      are listed first, then the most popular links, followed by the remaining
      links listed alphabetically by the site title. To browse the link
      categories, visit our Links Home page. Use our Search Engine to find a
      specific subject. Don't miss our Most Popular and Top Rated pages for the
      best railroad websites."

      Related Categories:
      Magazines (89)
      Railroadiana : Antiques and Collectibles (36)
      Software (168)
      Videos and Audio (99)

      | Home | Search | New | Popular | Hot | Top Rated | Editors Pick | Random
      | Add a Site | Newsletter | FAQ | | RailroadInfo.Com | Railroad Links |
      RR Photos | Discussion Forums | Railroad and Model RR Books |

      Content Sample from

      RailroadData.Com: What's Cool - The Top 1%!
      <http://www.railroaddata.com/rrlinks/Cool/>

      Freight Railroads

      Railroad Job Listing Pop Hot!
      The following list provides information about job vacancies reported to
      the Railroad Retirement Board's (RRB) field offices. The list includes
      orders that the receiving field office does not expect to fill locally,
      and which according to RRB records remained open as of the end of the
      month.
      Info: URL: http://www.rrb.gov/PandS/Jobs/rrjobs.asp (Added: 31-Aug-2000)
      Hits: 6647 Rating: 4.75 Votes: 4 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      Locomotives and Rolling Stock : Diesel and Electric

      EMD - The UNofficial EMD Homepage! Pop Hot!
      the unofficial EMD homepage. The purpose of this space will be to catalog
      the locomotives built by EMD. As you can imagine, this is a monumental
      task. Any assistance in identifying various phases of locomotives, of info
      about serial and order numbers would be greatly appreciated.
      Info: URL: http://www.trainweb.org/emdloco/ (Added: 6-Dec-2000)
      Hits: 7853 Rating: 4.33 Votes: 3 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      Locomotives and Rolling Stock : Resellers and Leasing

      Rail Swap Pop Hot!
      Rail Swap Railroad equipment for sale or trade.
      Info: URL: http://www.railswap.org/ (Added: 28-Jun-1999)
      Hits: 16568 Rating: 6.25 Votes: 8 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource

      Bretzel's Attic Pop Hot!
      Bretzel's Attic Locomotives & Cars for Sale. place where all of the
      unique, unusual, and downright strange "stuff" ends up! If the Web had an
      attic, this would be the place!
      Info: URL: http://dnet.viawest.net/~bretzel/ (Added: 23-Jan-2000)
      Hits: 11474 Rating: 3.71 Votes: 14 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      Ozark Mountain Railcar Pop Hot!

      Selling Locomotives, Passenger Equipment, Freight & MOW equipment. Offers
      mechanical services for the rebuilding and restoration of railroad
      passenger cars.
      Info: URL: http://www.ozarkmountainrailcar.com (Added: 2-Aug-2000)
      Hits: 13520 Rating: 8.17 Votes: 6 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource

      D.F. Barnhardt & Associates; Equipment for Sale Pop Hot!
      Used steam and diesel locomotives for sale.
      Info: URL: http://www.trains-trams-trolleys.com/home/equipment.htm (Added:
      26-Nov-2000)
      Hits: 11949 Rating: 1.50 Votes: 6 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      Locomotives and Rolling Stock : Steam Locomotives

      Big Boy - Union Pacific Class 4000 Pop Hot!
      Starting in 1941, Alco Locomotive Works built 25 of the biggest
      locomotives that ever lived. The main reason being the Wasatch Mountains,
      particularly Sherman Hill. BigBoy Information Center: everything you ever
      wanted to know about BigBoy
      Info: URL: http://www.trainweb.org/jlsrr/bigboy/bigboy%20mainpage.htm
      (Added: 11-Aug-2000)
      Hits: 8794 Rating: 5.33 Votes: 6 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      Park Trains

      Park Trains Pop Hot! Ed Pick
      Park Trains and Miniature RR's - the Premier Park Train Site. Features
      include the history of park trains, information on manufacturers, and
      reviews of various park train railroads. The site also sponsors an active
      mailing list.
      Info: URL: http://www.trainweb.org/parktrains/ (Added: 18-Oct-1998)
      Hits: 7810 Rating: 6.20 Votes: 35 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      Park Trains : New and Used

      Narrow Gauge Railroad Pop Hot!
      Phoenix & Holly Railroad 15" and 24" Narrow Gauge Railroads. Specialty
      rolling stock for theme parks, tourist rides, or your personal use.
      Locomotives, Riding Cars of all types. Trucks, Air Brakes, Cabooses,
      Trackage, etc.
      Info: URL: http://www.narrowgaugerr.com (Added: 14-Mar-1999)
      Hits: 8977 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource

      D.F. Barnhardt & Associates: Equipment for Sale Pop Hot!
      D. F. Barnhardt & Associates - RR Equipment for Sale
      Info: URL: http://www.trains-trams-trolleys.com/home/narrow.htm (Added:
      14-Mar-1999)
      Hits: 8689 Rating: 4.21 Votes: 10 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource

      UsedRides.Com Pop Hot!
      UsedRides.Com New & used amusement rides
      Info: URL: http://www.Usedrides.com (Added: 10-Nov-1999)
      Hits: 10123 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 3 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource
      amusement rides Pop Hot!

      ITAL International - New & used amusement rides
      Info: URL:
      http://www.italintl.com/category.php?category=Trains%20and%20Trams (Added:
      10-Jan-2000)
      Hits: 8152 Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3 Rate/Vote for This Link | Broken Link?
      Report It! | Modify This Resource

      Sincerely,
      David Dillard
      Temple University