Re: [Net-Gold] Re: Creative retellings of life work histories

  • Kristina Denius
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      That is far too complex of a maneuver
      for me, the computer illiterate,
      (but that IS NOT on my resume) Brad.
      I didn't know NetGold HAD a main page.
      According to my resume, I could work for
      the Pentagon hacking into other government's
      computer infrastructures.

      LOL. God, I crack myself up.

      Thank you

      BradLin000@... wrote:
      Here you go, Kristina. Any time you delete a post
      just go the the main page of Net-Gold and click on
      messages.

      Net-Gold : Net-Gold
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/?yguid=3187194

      Linda Bee

      Message 11395 of 11413
      From: xcschild@...
      Date: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:10 am
      Subject: If you like fiction, read job resumes

      If you like fiction, read job resumes

      C.W. Nevius

      Tuesday, February 28, 2006

      If you ask me about my college education,
      I might tell you I majored in
      English. Which I did.

      Pretty much.

      Actually, I have a bachelor's degree in
      education. But I always thought
      implying that I had a B.A. in English
      sounded a little more, well,
      intellectual.

      And it isn't really a lie, is it? I mean,
      I did take a lot of English classes, and I
      did teach English for a while. But what
      kind of person would you think I am?

      Robert Feldman, a professor of psychology
      at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst,
      studies how and when people are
      "verbally deceptive.''
      In other words, why they lie. Do you know
      what he calls someone who consistently
      stretches the truth?

      Typical.

      _http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/02/28/NEVIUS.TMP&
      nl=top_

      (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/02/28/NEVIUS.TMP&nl=top
      )

      OR

      _http://snipurl.com/n0pj_ (http://snipurl.com/n0pj)

      The entire article can be referenced at the above URL:

      Sincerely,
      Sue Fraser
      xcschild@...