No activity in last 7 days
Peace Corps group N/194 arrived in Kathmandu, Nepal in February 2002. We were in few ways the most dynamic, progressive, and inspirational group of volunteers that Nepal has seen; however, the whole affair seems to have left quite an impression on us. And we were the last group to COS in country before the program was suspended in September 2004. Which is a good thing, I think.
- By Location
- Jan 18, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.