Fwd: sabai aaunus, aaunus ---

  • m e
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi all!  this is a message from rajeev - sorry if you get this twice.  hope everyone had a tasty thanksgiving and is doing well ---
      -matt

      Dear Friends,

      I just wanted to invite you all to a fundraiser I'm
      having in New York City on Friday January 7, 2005.
      The event will include Nepali song and dance
      performances, slide shows, a short film, silent
      auction, and other surprises. All proceeds go towards
      water projects and science scholarships in Dhankuta.
      If you're from out of town, and you need a place to
      stay, you are most welcome to stay and dine with me in
      the city. Many RPCVs have told me that they will be
      coming so it will be an amazing reunion. We're trying
      to get a few hundred people from the Nepali community
      in New York to attend as well making for an exciting
      evening.

      Anyway, please save the date and let me know within
      the next week if I should reserve you a ticket. Hope
      you are all. If you need to get in touch with me:
      516-984-7138. Also, if you would like to help plan
      the event, please contact me as soon as possible. I'm
      also looking for framed RPCV photos of Nepal for the
      silent auction...

      Please stay in touch.

      More details soon,
      Rajeev
      N/193

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Elizabeth Lapp
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        Matt-ji:

        that sounds great, but what is Rajeev's email????

        if you come down for the event you are more than welcome to stay with moser and me.

        hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving

        all my best,

        liz

        m e <mjeckelman@...> wrote:
[...]

      • elizabeth haytmanek
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
          --- m e <mjeckelman@...> wrote:

          > Hi all! this is a message from rajeev - sorry if
          > you get this twice. hope everyone had a tasty
          > thanksgiving and is doing well ---
          > -matt

          > Dear Friends,
          >
          > I just wanted to invite you all to a fundraiser I'm
          > having in New York City on Friday January 7, 2005.
          > The event will include Nepali song and dance
          > performances, slide shows, a short film, silent
          > auction, and other surprises. All proceeds go
          > towards
          > water projects and science scholarships in Dhankuta.
          >
          > If you're from out of town, and you need a place to
          > stay, you are most welcome to stay and dine with me
          > in
          > the city. Many RPCVs have told me that they will be
          > coming so it will be an amazing reunion. We're
          > trying
          > to get a few hundred people from the Nepali
          > community
          > in New York to attend as well making for an exciting
          > evening.
          >
          > Anyway, please save the date and let me know within
          > the next week if I should reserve you a ticket. Hope
          > you are all. If you need to get in touch with me:
          > 516-984-7138. Also, if you would like to help plan
          > the event, please contact me as soon as possible.
          > I'm
          > also looking for framed RPCV photos of Nepal for the
          > silent auction...
          >
          > Please stay in touch.
          >
          > More details soon,
          > Rajeev
          > N/193

          > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
          phone.

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo