contact info

  • linda gough
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello All!

      In an attempt to keep in contact with everyone while I constantly change phone numbers and address' .   I should be here for awhile.  I'm working for Costella Health Group as a Writer.  Right now, I'm working on a project for updating the CDC scripts for their 1-800 numbers.  This includes Emergency Response, Immunizations, STD's and HIV/AIDS.  Basically, if you were to call the CDC with a question they respond with information written by me and several others.  I get to walk to work and I like the company.

      Keep in touch and if you're in DC let's get together:

      Home phone:  301-587-6476

      Address:

      8506 Springvale Rd.
      Silver Spring, MD
      20910   USA

      Take care, Linda

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Mail � CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them what you think.