Here it comes....

  • Kara Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
      Hello friends,

      For those of you who don't know- I got a job! Well
      it's an internship, but it pays and it's exactly what
      I want. So I'll be moving to DC on Monday and
      beginning with the Alliance to Save Energy on
      Wednesday. It's a three month stint.

      Here' my contact information:

      6118 43rd Avenue
      Hyattsville MD 29781

      (616) 635-7735 - cell phone

      If you need a place to stay in DC, you know who to
      call....I heard the Marriott has really nice rooms.
      :)

      Much love,
      Kara

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Lydia A. Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2004
        Hey Kara,
        How are you? Congrats on your new job.
        Here in Nepal, we are being consolidated and it looks like we'll be evacuated. I'm very bummed. Talk to you later. Lydia

        Kara Stevens <stevenskara@...> wrote:
        Hello friends,

        For those of you who don't know- I got a job!  Well
        it's an internship, but it pays and it's exactly what
        I want.  So I'll be moving to DC on Monday and
        beginning with the Alliance to Save Energy on
        Wednesday.  It's a three month stint.

        Here' my contact information:

        6118 43rd Avenue
        Hyattsville  MD  29781

        (616) 635-7735 - cell phone

        If you need a place to stay in DC, you know who to
        call....I heard the Marriott has really nice rooms.
        :)

        Much love,
        Kara

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail