Re: [Nepal194] change of address.....

  • Lindsay Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004

      You've GOT to be kidding me.  You, a terrorist?  You fit the bill.  Woman, mid-30's, caucasion, volunteer.  I would give it to ya!

      Trying to get a new job as executive director of a non-profit after-school program.  I want it.  Bad.  Want to write me a recommendation?  I'm trying to send Roshan and Sherry a request but it isn't going through.  Do you still have all the addresses to the chumps back in Nepal??  If you do, give me a buzz - or e-mail.

      No job yet?  Sounds like you're getting around.  You're such a hooker.  Oso is getting bigger - 10 lbs in a month.  I'll try and send pics soon.  The computer at home sucks so at work typing.  Teskaran, I gotta go.

      Give me a call!

      I love you!

      (if wanted to write recomendation:I have the address:
      patfinley@... <mailto:patfinley@...

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • linda gough