Picture from Chitwan?

  • Kara Stevens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
      Hi everybody,

      I wrote an essay about conflict and environment in Nepal for a
      magazine published by Michigan State University's Environmental
      Journalism school (http://ej.msu.edu/magazine.php). I'm wondering if
      anyone has a nice picture of Chitwan National Park or an Indian rhino
      or an asian elephant (in Nepal) that I could submit to this
      publication. You would of course be credited.

      Hope you are all well!

      Kara
    • Elizabeth Lapp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
        Congrats on your publication, sounds like things are going well for you.  sorry i do not have a picture for you, but i'm sure you are getting an abundance of replies, surely someone has something suitable.
        hope all is well and only gettin better.
        much love...LIZ

        I wrote an essay about conflict and environment in Nepal for a
        magazine published by Michigan State University's Environmental
        Journalism school (http://ej.msu. edu/magazine. php). I'm wondering if
        anyone has a nice picture of Chitwan National Park or an Indian rhino
        or an asian elephant (in Nepal) that I could submit to this
        publication. You would of course be credited.

        Hope you are all well!

        Kara

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Elizabeth Lapp
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010

          Congrats on your publication, sounds like things are going well for you.  sorry i do not have a picture for you, but i'm sure you are getting an abundance of replies, surely someone has something suitable.
          hope all is well and only gettin better.
          much love...LIZ

          I wrote an essay about conflict and environment in Nepal for a
          magazine published by Michigan State University's Environmental
          Journalism school (http://ej.msu. edu/magazine. php). I'm wondering if
          anyone has a nice picture of Chitwan National Park or an Indian rhino
          or an asian elephant (in Nepal) that I could submit to this
          publication. You would of course be credited.

          Hope you are all well!

          Kara

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com