Please Sponsor Me

  • ELIZABETH Lapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2009
      ELIZABETH Lapp has sent you the following message.

      *** ELIZABETH wrote: ***

      Hello

      I'm raising money for Child Family Health International - please make a donation by visiting my Firstgiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/elizabethlapp

      You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to Child Family Health International by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

      Please send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!

      ELIZABETH

      *** About donating online ***

      It's very easy to support ELIZABETH online - visit: http://www.firstgiving.com/elizabethlapp to make a donation.

      It takes a matter of minutes, is totally secure and you can even leave a message with your donation.
    • ELIZABETH Lapp