Re: [Nepal194] Maiti Nepal

  • Lydia A. Martinez
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Beth,
      I believe Marci Roe worked with Maiti Nepal.  Good luck with your internship offers; both sound exciting.  Lydia
      aimee lablonde <aimeelablonde@...> wrote:
      Beth,
      Have you tried contacting the ILO?  Their office is located in Patan.  They might be able to refer an organization/ person for you to speak to.  My NGO worked with them on a project and they were very helpful.

      Hope you and Zach are doing well!!

      Aimee

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hi Beth,
        I did coordinated a bit with Maiti in Mahendranagar, and they are a
        very reputable org. If you are interested specifically in child
        labor, though, CWIN (child workers in Nepal) might be a good place to
        look. They basically pioneered the issue in Nepal, and they do some
        work with Maiti as well...good luck.

        Leia

        --- In Nepal194@yahoogroups.com, elizabeth haytmanek <haytmanek@...>