Nepali speaking translator needed

  • Scott Allan Wallick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      A Nepali-speaking translator is needed for some legal social work in
      Northern California for a single day of 'work'. Travel and expenses
      will be paid, as will a fee. The catch is, the person must *not* be
      Nepali.

      If you'd be interested or know someone who would be interested, please
      let me know ASAP. I'm sending this around to various places.

      Best,

      scott
      347-804-6017