Job Opp for Nepali Teachers

  • Anthony Zak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hello all,

      One of my former classmates from grad school is now working for TEFL
      Institute (www.teflinstitute.com). They perform TEFL training
      throughout the world, and they're looking for trainers in Nepal. As I
      understand it, they're looking for people who have at the minimum had
      some type of TEFL training in the past because they would just be
      delivering their training package.

      If you know of anyone (Nepalis, of course), they can contact: Julia
      Robb at jrobb@.... Feel free to pass this message along
      to interested individuals, or those that can spread the message.

      Cheers,

      Tony

      ps And yes, it's still in the high 80s here.