PCVs in DC...

  • Anthony Zak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 8:50 PM
      Hello all,

      I am once again getting put up in DC for an 'orientation'. I'll be in
      town from the afternoon of the 15th to the afternoon of the 19th. Is
      anyone interested in a) a Nationals game, or b) meeting up for dinner &/or
      drinks? As always, you are all welcome to come visit em in the southern
      hemisphere to check if the water in the toilet spins the other way.

      Cheers,
      Tony

      --
      [current] [after 28 Aug]
      6878 Boss Rd Pusat Pembinaan Bahasa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 1:14 PM
        Hi Tony,

        I too will be in D.C. from the 15th to the 17th for a
        couple of job interviews. I'll be staying with Shana
        and had tentative plans to see Zach and perhaps Linda,
        so perhaps we can all meet up for dinner or drinks one
        evening.

        Alayne

        http://mail.yahoo.com