Update from PeaceCorps.gov

  • Scott Allan Wallick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005

      Greetings, Returned Peace Corps Volunteers!

      We wanted to let you know that we've posted the latest newsletter for you from the Peace Corps—the fall issue of RPCV Update—on the Peace Corps website. We invite you to visit the link here to stay up on the latest developments here at the Peace Corps—including amazing tours of service by older Volunteers, the first-ever domestic service by RPCVs in the United States (to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina), the director's thoughts on the upcoming 45th anniversary of the agency, and much more.

      As we attempt to stay in touch with you, we encourage you to stay in touch with us. If you would like to learn about particular aspects of the Peace Corps today, e-mail the editor of RPCV Update at rpcvupdate@... with questions and suggestions for the newsletter. We look forward to hearing from you.

      Cordially,
      RPCV Update Staff
      Peace Corps