      From: Tamara S. Bhandari <TamaraDSchneider@...>
      To: Nepal194@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm
      Subject: [Nepal194] Nepali children's books

      Hey folks,

      I know there's been a rash of babies born to our groupmates lately, some of them half-Nepalis like my own little rugrat. Dion just turned two, and I figure it's time to start teaching him to read Nepali. Does anyone know where I can find Nepali language alphabet books and simple children's books in Nepali? We would also like to find children's versions of the traditional Hindu stories, in either English or Nepali. There is nothing where we live in San Diego, and I can't find anything online, but if you know of a local store that carries that kind of thing, and could give me their number, I could call and see if they could send me stuff. Can anyone help me out?

      --Tamara

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic